Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring snow blast

Here is a look at our spring snow blast from last week. We ended up with between 8-10 in. It drifted so bad it was hard to get a good measurement. Luckily most of it was already melted off. :) Gotta love CO!


Sorry the first pics are kind of small. They were taken from my phone.
Thur. morning about 11 am at Maria's house. THis is how the snow was drifting on their deck.



Thurs. late afternoon. A look at our back deck
Friday morning. The sidewalk by Maria's house


The rest of the pics were taken at our house on Friday.

Andrew's first snow man... ok so he threw snowballs at me and was climbing on the forts dad made, while I built the snow man. He then proceeded to kick it over the next day and eat his nose!

A quick taste test of the snow before launching it at me.

It was easier to crawl then walk in some areas
Attempting to make snow angels
Oops.. I guess I cut off his angel's wing in this pic


Standing in a snow drift on our deck.

No comments: