Friday, May 2, 2008

Answered Prayer!

WOW! God is Awesome! So as you could tell I've been alittle frustrated with my current Nanny position. Monday night I got a call from Glen (the orig pople I was going to nanny for that was adopting). They got a baby!!!! Little Maria was 4 weeks old on Mon. He wanted to know if I could start with them on the 12th! :o) YEAH!!!!!!!! I told Madelyn's parents on Wed. They took it pretty well, but obviously they weren't happy! It looks like I'll watch both girls for the month of May and then a friend of a friend will take over in June. I'm not going to be responsible for 2 infants, a 3yr, 6yr, 8yr, and 11yr old in the summer. SOme poeple are cut out to parent 6 kids, but I'm not one of them!

So in the end, it looks like everything is working out for the best! Why do I ever doubt?

1 comment:

The Gilmores said...

Ok, I have finally gotten to read all of your blog! Those pictures are great - I love the one of Andrew for his 2nd Christmas (in the sepia tone). He is so adorable! And getting big! I'm glad to be able to keep up with you this way!!
Take care~!