Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Ok so Jess has been requesting that I get this thing up and going. So now I'm trying to keep up with myspace, facebook and blogger. Yikes. It's a good thing I have a lot of time on my hands right now. I'll start by back posting. Since Jess has never seen hardly any pics of Andrew, I'll get you all up to date. From the begining, 3 yrs ago. My how time flies! :o)


Andrew at the hospital 1 day old





Andrew and Daddy at the hospital. 3 days old





1st Sunday at church





Daily ritual for daddy when he got home from work!


1st family photo out of the hospital. Baby dedication at church





He had daddy's temper and mommy's lungs! 1 month old





His legs were like little springs. If you tried to uncross them
they would spring back to this position.



His "best friend" When he could talk he called
it "RaaRaa"

1st smile. I was just taking pics one and and when i went back to view them,
I realized I got his first smile!

Just an adorable pic! :o) One of my favs.



My fav outfit. it costs a small fortune, but it sure was adorable

If you compare this pic to the past one, it
only took about 20 days for him to really started chunking out!
My little reader!

1st hiking trip. Bear Lake in Estes Park, CO


Getting ready for his first Rockies Cardinal Baseball game


1st veggies. Carrots. As you can tell it didn't
go so well. He was a picky eater.



1st halloween. The smallest outfit I could find (that I could afford)
was this gorilla outfit, but it was a 2T (he was only 8m old)


1st Christmas



1st birthday. He reminded us of Ms. Wilson's blue berry outfit!


1st Rock climb. June 10, 2006

Christmas 2006


He LOVES painting. This time he even managed
to keep the paper clean!


Ok so I will work on posting more recent pics soon!



























No comments: